For years I’ve been aggravated that the amazing benefits of experiencing the Holy Land have been limited to those who can travel to Israel. I determined to help solve that problem with my new premium website, Walking the Bible Lands.
Through the wonder of HD video, now anyone can experience the devotional benefits of the Holy Land with a click of the mouse.
(Photo by Photodune)
The invitation to join the site has had a great response!
One of the new members, Terri, wrote me a couple of days ago:
Thank you, Wayne, for creating this website for us! I don’t think any of us imagined how wonderful this website really was going to be, but after listening to your welcome video on how to navigate this site, I am very excited and will be praying for you as you take the time to educate us. We have been to Israel in 2014, but to be honest, we went so fast that it’s a ‘blur’ to us—and this is going to really seal it for us. My husband and I are very excited to learn more and we thank you for dedicating yourself to God’s children this way.
Jeff also wrote and said:
Hi Wayne… I’m so excited about your Walking the Bible Lands! I got signed up yesterday as a charter member and was planning to sign my mom up as a gift.
I have also received quite a few questions from those still on the fence. Here are the top questions.
- Can I see the Passion Week videos again before they’re unavailable? Yes, although the 3 Passion Week videos won’t be public for much longer, you can access them any time you want as a member.
- Will I receive anything in the mail—like a DVD or CD? No, the content is 100% digital to view online. You get instant access and don’t have to wait for the mail carrier to show up! Your virtual tour begins within minutes of becoming a member.
- What happens after I become a member of Walking the Bible Lands? You will create a username and password in order to access the members’ area. There you’ll find an introductory video that explains all of the videos, audios, and the bonus content. You will also receive an email confirmation of your purchase and your personal username and password.
- Can I get access to the membership site all at once or only in pieces? You will receive access to all of the content instantly when you place your order. You can go at your own speed and engage with the material whenever it’s most convenient for you. I do provide a video that gives you a recommended roadmap for your virtual tour.
- Can I wait and buy later? Public enrollment closes on April 19, 2017 at 11:59 PM Central time. The doors close and won’t open again until later. But the price will never be $20 a month again. That’s a special price for anyone who becomes a Charter Member.
- Are my credit/debit card details secure? All payments are processed through a Secure Site License (SSL) payment processor and are 100% secure.
- What if this product doesn’t meet my needs? No problem. You can cancel your membership at any time.
- What if I have a question or need support? We are here to help. Simply submit any questions you have via our support page on the membership site.
What questions do you have? Feel free to leave a comment below and ask!
Steve, a new member, wrote me:
I am looking forward to your site and the content that you describe. I am planning to incorporate it into my family devotions and I think my wife and I will use some of the bonus book devotions together. Thanks so much for making this available!
I invite you to join Walking the Bible Lands with Terri, Jeff, Steve—and many, many others—who have begun their virtual tour through the lands of the Bible.
PS: The public registration ends in 2 days—so don’t delay! Click here to learn more.