Growing in the Christian life isn’t easy.
It begins in the part of your heart shared only by you and God. In order to grow strong, you have to grow deep in the essentials.
These 30 audio devotions read by Wayne Stiles will encourage you and equip you in the essentials of your Christian life.
I took advantage of the Audible version and couldn’t have been happier with the ease of use while driving in my car, studying, and even riding my bike! Whether you are a new Christian or have been walking with Jesus for decades, Grow Strong will help you focus on seeing life through our Savior’s eyes.D. Chase
What You Will Discover
- How to find the will of God for your life—and also how to wait for it
- What to do when your life feels empty
- Staying committed to Bible reading when it gets boring
- Releasing the guilt of your past
- Remaining faithful when you feel like walking away
- How to trust God with your children
- Making decisions you won’t regret
- Trusting God’s Word when everything seems to contradict it
- Growing strong in humility, contentment, and joy
- How to resist temptation and break free from habitual sins
- Living without fear of death
Listen to a sample audio devotion:
You Can Grab a Free Copy!
Audible is offering the audiobook (read by Wayne Stiles) as a FREE download with your 30-day trial membership.
If you don’t want to keep your Audible subscription, no problem. Just cancel before 30 days ends and you can keep the audiobook for free. No strings.
Wayne Stiles offers great insights into Scripture along with deeply convicting reminders, which have led me to repentance and renewal in my spiritual walk. He leads the reader to practical application by expertly communicating biblical truth using powerful metaphors, subtle wit, and true-to-life stories that resonate perfectly to engage the reader. This devotional is an absolute pleasure.D. L. Hinz
Listening to this audiobook makes reading easy. Especially in moments when you can’t read a physical book.
- On your commute or in an airplane
- While exercising
- While doing house work or yard work
- On a walk
- On road trips or vacation
Every Christian should listen at least once to this truly inspirational audiobook. Each devotion is immensely important and shouldn’t be missed.Dorothy Smith