Today Cathy and I fly to Israel to help lead the 2014 Insight for Living Israel Tour. After going to Israel so many times through the years, I have to be honest . . . it never gets old.
I’ll be blogging daily along our journey. Here’s how you can follow along:
- To get daily posts and pictures, subscribe to my blog. If you already are a subscriber, I won’t be emailing any more than the usual 3x a week. You’ll just see two days at once.
- Each day I’ll post new pictures via my Instagram feed—as they happen! You won’t see these pics in the email, so check them out on my blog.
A Life-Changing Journey for Many
For many who will join us on our tour, this trip will be their first to the Holy Land. What a treasure awaits them!
My request of you? Please pray for us. Specifically, for:
- Good health and adequate rest
- Safe travel . . . alert bus drivers . . . agreeable Israeli guides
- Excellent weather
- Opportunities to share Christ with those who may not know Him
- God’s grace for Chuck Swindoll as well as for those of us who will be teaching at various sites. (I’ll be serving as the Bible teacher on Bus 6.)
Shalom . . . and thank you for praying!
Tell me what you think: What question would you like answered while I’m on this tour? To leave a comment, just click here.