We love it when someone boils down the best into a chewable list. Trim away the fat and just serve us the meat and potatoes. (Don’t you wish preachers did that?) This post does.
I’ve done a little boiling, trimming, and analyzing, and I found two groups of “Top 5” posts for you. As we close out 2015, I’ll share:
- The top 5 posts from my blog this year
- The top 5 of all time.
I’ll even give you my personal top 5 favorites from this year. Check them out.
The Top 5 Posts from 2015
Each year, the posts that get the most engagement on my blog are those that ask your opinion—usually from those readers who have subscribed. But those who read the blog outnumber those who subscribe. Right now, around 25,000 unique readers visit the blog per month. (More than double from last year. WOW.)
Here are the top hits from this year:
- Waiting on God: What to Do When God Does Nothing
- How to Capture and Save Great Quotes
- 5 Reasons to Get the Best Training for Ministry You Can
- Truths You May Have Missed About Struggle in the Christian Life
- 2 Ways to Find Balance in the Christian Life
Top 5 of All Time
Going back a few more years to 2012, these posts continually rank the highest on my blog (and in a Google search):
- Offerings in Leviticus—What They Were are Why They Mattered
- 6 Christian Sites in Rome You Should Know About
- When God Takes Something Away from You (this one has some gut-wrenching comments)
- Timeline of the Walls of Jerusalem through the Centuries
- Christians Struggling with Sin and 4 Lies We Believe
My Favorite 5 Posts this Year
Just for fun, here are my favs from 2015:
- I Have Prayed for You
- When You Aren’t Being Used to Your Full Potential
- Connecting Archaeology and the Passion Week of Jesus
- Blessed are the Flexible for They Shall Not Be Broken
- 11 Siri Hacks to Benefit Your Spiritual Life
Tell me what you think: Is there a post I didn’t mention that you liked recently? To leave a comment, just click here.