Imagine walking in the footsteps of Jesus, following Him along the road, listening in on His conversations, and gleaning personal insights He taught in the holy places He traveled.
This book will take you there.
Experience the life of Jesus as you never have before, journeying in the land of Israel where He lived.
Written in an easy, devotional style, Walking in the Footsteps of Jesus takes you on a journey through the life and lessons of Christ.
I’ll be candid with you: I didn’t expect this book to be this good. Don’t get me wrong, I thought it would be an interesting read, but I found it to be absolutely captivating. I have been privileged to travel to Israel three times—but I’ve never gone with Wayne Stiles. After reading his book, I felt that Wayne had taken me on a fourth.STEVE FARRAR
- You’ll travel to Bethlehem . . . Capernaum . . . the Sea of Galilee . . . Jerusalem—and more!
- Enjoy an engaging, inspiring, and humorous travelogue that mingles the life-changing truths of Jesus with a walking tour of the Holy Land.
As you experience the Holy Land through the sights, sounds, and tastes of this personal travelogue, you’ll not only discover more about these sacred places, but you’ll also see how they influenced the lessons Jesus taught His earliest listeners.
What’s more, you will discover what Jesus has for you.
If you’ve never had the opportunity to visit Israel, this book will take you there. . . . The greatest accomplishment of this book is that through the backdrop of Jesus’ home and humanity, you will see the mission and the glory of the suffering Savior who walked this earth in places we can still touch today.GREG LAURIE
Pastor of Harvest Christian Fellowship
What You’ll Experience in this Book
By retracing the windswept roads Jesus walked during His life and ministry, you will encounter Him in a fresh, authentic way. You will:
- Sit with Jesus beside a well with a desperate and lonely woman in Samaria.
- Meet with a Jerusalem Pharisee searching for truth.
- Return with Jesus to a hometown ready to reject the invitation to His kingdom.
- Travel with a group of fishermen with a sea of false expectations.
Walking in the Footsteps of Jesus is part travel guide, part memoir, and part biblical commentary. Wayne takes readers on a heart-engaging pilgrimage that reveals how the places of biblical history communicate as much as the characters and stories that made their settings famous.DR. SANDRA GLAHN
Editor-in-Chief, Kindred Spirit magazine
An Engaging Travelogue Where Jesus’ Life Intersects with Yours
This book is a travelogue. It follows the life of Jesus, step by step.
- Through the lens of personal experiences, you will witness His life, His lands, and the lessons He taught there.
- You will add emotion and experience to biblical understanding.
As you take this journey, you will get a general and orderly grasp of Jesus’ life and ministry. But more importantly, you’ll better appreciate His unusual method of transforming the lives of those who follow Him.
Including your own.
This is a wonderful book that will not only take you back but also thrust you forward in your journey with the Savior. Wayne Stiles gives us an up-close and very personal look at Christ and the Bible in Walking in the Footsteps of Jesus.DR. JACK GRAHAM
Pastor, Prestonwood Baptist Church