If you’ve been putting off taking a tour to Israel, I’d like to give you another invitation to join my tour to the Holy Land this fall. The tour already has a great group! But there’s room for you.
We still have space on our tour, but I urge you to reserve your place today. Why? Because this is no ordinary tour to Israel.
This will be an exclusive, one-bus tour devoted entirely to following the life of Jesus . . . from His birth in Bethlehem . . . to His ministry in Galilee . . . to His death and resurrection in Jerusalem . . . and His ascension from the Mount of Olives.
Learn the life of Jesus by walking where He walked.
On this tour, I will help you understand the life of our Lord as we connect the Bible and its lands to your life every time we stop—and all along the way.
- You will learn the Word of God right where it happened—with Bible in hand. After seeing where Jesus ministered, you will never read your Bible the same way again!
- I will teach the life of Christ all along the way, and I have invited a popular Israeli guide to offer cultural and historical connections as he travels with us.
- We’ll travel the land in a climate-controlled deluxe motor coach.
- Our one-bus tour will go places and experience sites that larger groups never see.
You Will Walk Where Jesus Walked
Our journey will have an exclusive emphasis on the life of our Lord.
In addition to seeing the places Jesus walked and ministered, you will gain a deeper understanding of Jesus’ purpose and life. His ministry wasn’t just a bunch of good deeds, teachings, and miracles on His way to die for our sins in Jerusalem.
- As you walk in the footsteps of Jesus, you will understand His purpose from the beginning.
- You will discover how He developed the lives of His disciples.
- More importantly, you’ll learn how He is working in your life in the same way.
Been to Israel Before? Not Like This.
This tour isn’t just for first-timers. Very few tours focus exclusively on the life of Christ, following His life and ministry chronologically and geographically—with practical application along the way.
Every day of the tour, you’ll see sites other tours seldom see. Just look at the itinerary below!
Sign Up by July 15 for a Journey that Can Change Your Life
I have personally designed our itinerary with you in mind. My goal is ensure than you experience the life of Jesus and the Holy Land in such a way that you understand how the land connects to the Bible—and how these connect to your life.
Glance over the itinerary and see. After your trip to Israel, you will never be the same.
Space is limited, but there’s still room for you.