As a way of saying thanks to my blog subscribers, each person receives a free copy of my e-book, Grow Strong: 30 Devotions to Deepen Your Christian Life.
But you can also grab a copy of the audiobook. And here’s the best part: you can get it FREE.
Audible is offering my audiobook (read by me) as a FREE download with your 30-day trial membership. Don’t want to be an Audible subscriber? No problem. Just cancel before 30 days ends and you can keep my audiobook for free. No strings.
I took advantage of the Audible version and couldn’t have been happier with the ease of use while driving in my car, studying, and even riding my bike! Whether you are a new Christian or have been walking with Jesus for decades, Grow Strong will help you focus on seeing life through our Savior’s eyes.D. Chase
Click to listen to a sample devotion:
I hope you’ll take advantage of this offer to grow deep in your Christian life!
Read More by Listening to Books
Listening to books makes reading books easy. Especially in moments when you can’t read a physical book. Have you tried this? For example:
- On your commute or in an airplane
- While exercising
- While doing house work or yard work
- On a walk
- On road trips or vacation
Every Christian should listen at least once to this truly inspirational audiobook. Each devotion is immensely important and shouldn’t be missed.Dorothy Smith
Growing in the Christian life isn’t easy. Most of the change begins in the unseen part of the heart shared only by you and God. In order to grow strong, you have to first grow deep.
These 30 devotions will encourage and equip you in the essentials of your Christian life.
Wayne Stiles offers great insights into Scripture along with deeply convicting reminders, which have led me to repentance and renewal in my spiritual walk. He leads the reader to practical application by expertly communicating biblical truth using powerful metaphors, subtle wit, and true-to-life stories that resonate perfectly to engage the reader. This devotional is an absolute pleasure.D. L. Hinz
- How to discover the will of God—and also how to wait for it
- What to do when your life feels empty
- Staying committed to Bible reading when it gets boring
- Releasing the guilt of your past
- Remaining faithful when you feel like walking away
- How to trust God with your children
- Making decisions you won’t regret
- Trusting God’s Word when everything seems to contradict it
- Growing strong in humility, contentment, and joy
- How to resist temptation and break free from habitual sins
- Living without fear of death
Growing in the Christian life isn’t easy. But it is possible when you know God’s plan.
I hope you’ll take the opportunity to grab my audiobook for FREE.
And Grow Strong!