Usually I talk to you. But today, it’s your turn. For you who subscribe to my blog, my posts conveniently show up in your inbox 3 times a week. Just for today, I’d like to hear from you.
In the comments section below, I’m asking you to leave me a message.
Here are a few ideas:
- Tell me your favorite place in the Holy Land (and why).
- Tell me what book(s) you’re reading right now.
- Ask me a (serious) question about the Bible.
- What’s the best book or author you’ve read? (Other than the Bible.)
- Send me a link to your blog, church, or website and tell me about it.
- Who is your favorite speaker or preacher—and why?
- Or anything else!
Hey, you may have read my blog for a long time but never connected with me.
I’d love to hear from you. (Yes, you!)
To leave a comment, just click here.